Pepsi-Cola Champaign-Urbana Bottling Co. is looking for an Warehouse Manager.
This full-time position will require hands-on work and leadership of all warehouse activities.
The Warehouse Manager’s responsibilities include the following:
- Organizes all products associated with the warehouse operations.
- Verifies orders are complete and correct.
- Ensures proper picking and loading operations.
- Demonstrates the consistent ability to make decisions, solve problems and supervise a staff of warehouse personnel in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in planning work, setting goals with and for others.
- Effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- The candidate needs to be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures related to shipping/warehouse industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift and other material handling equipment and have the ability to train others.
- Get a CDL, Class B with air brake endorsement within 90 days of hire (jockey’s trucks into and out of the warehouse, etc.).
- Excellent planning, interpersonal communication, administrative skills and attention to detail.
For confidential consideration, interested candidates should send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application at our 1306 W Anthony Drive, Champaign location between 830am and 1130am and 130p and 330pm, Monday through Friday.
Please no phone calls, recruiters or staffing agencies.