Responsible for supervising the operations of the warehouse at large and other objectives set forth by the General Manager.
- Manage warehouse personnel by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Review weekly timecards and submit approved hours to payroll.
- Actively communicate with General Manager on operational or serious personnel issues.
- Responsible for allocating resources in order to meet the immediate and long term objectives set forth by the General Manager.
- Ensuring that all customer requirements and preferences are being met.
- Participate in ISO/customer audits, and ensure the warehouse and all personnel are prepared.
- Supervise that all warehouse assets (trade or expense) are being accounted for accurately.
- Persistent review of warehouse dashboard to look for trends.
- Responsible for ensuring daily tow motor log is being completed.
- Responsible for ensuring tools are calibrated on the right intervals.
- Ensuring that warehouse area is clean of debris and safety hazards.
- General maintenance of the building.
- Strives to minimize warehouse resource waste. Including, but not limited to payroll hours, product inventory, warehouse space, etc.
- Any other projects or assignments as directed by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Good Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- High School education required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
- Ability to operate a computer and ERP system.