RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Warehouse Material Handler in Austin, Texas (TX).
Primary duties include shipping and receiving, distribution and warehouse storage of IT equipment. Additionally, the Contractor may act as the Point of Contact (POC) for day-to-day inventory questions, and spot-check inventories and emergency deliveries as required. On occasion, the Contractor may provide back-up coverage for other material handling staff, or may provide logistical services to areas within CDCO and its customer base. The duties include tasks that require the use of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) such as a warehouse management system for tracking and storage locating.
The Contractor shall perform the following tasks, which may require the use of the previously stated GFE:
- Receive, inspect, store, assemble, disassemble and install IT support equipment according to directions and drawings
- Select IT items from stock using picking tickets or verbal instructions from the Supply Specialist in charge of inventory; Items selected will be given careful consideration as to unit of issue, stock number, and quantity to ensure accuracy of warehouse inventories
- Rotate IT warehouse stock to ensure that oldest items are issued first; Re-warehouse as necessary; Keep stock in a neat and orderly manner and in proper sequence; Perform daily inspections of assigned warehouse storage areas; Deficiencies such as safety hazards, misplaced items, and unclean areas shall be corrected immediately and reported to the Lead warehouse/maintenance worker
- Complete Unicenter Service Desk (USD) ticket move coordination tasks for moving boxes; Deliver boxes for packing by others, move boxes, and deliver to designated location for unpacking by others; Remove empty equipment and moving boxes throughout the facility; Notify Supply Specialist when moving box inventory needs to be replenished in order to meet anticipated needs; Reconcile USD tickets as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration or 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.