Our Night Warehouse Worker is responsible for properly filling orders for customer’s accounts, ensuring that all items ordered are received.
· Issue, receive, pick and transfer product to maintain accurate inventory.
· Maintain set work standards for picking orders.
· Safely operate and utilize manual and power equipment.
· Loading and unloading of product in an efficient and safe manner.
· Check product and packaging for quality purposes prior to shipping.
· Reviews orders for shipment to ensure accuracy.
· Other warehouse duties and activities as assigned.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old
· Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to work independently, be self managed and motivated to meet deadlines
· Ability to pass the pre-employment screening: background check, drug test, and physical
Time Type:Full time