Pulls orders, palletizes products and loads trucks, complying with work instructions and exceeding customer expectations. Brings finished product from production and places it in proper warehouse location.
- Pulls product from racks, re-palletizes as necessary and stages loads for loading out of town trucks and stages orders for local routes.
- Performs visual inspection of product received from production ensuring quality is acceptable.
- Ensures production has sufficient and clean materials (i.e., trays, totes, pallets) to pack finished product.
- Verifies product is properly palletized, marked and receives production tag into SAP system.
- At the end of the shift, reconciles signed production reports against issued tags. Reports to supervisor any discrepancies found and suggests final solution when applicable.
- Ensures all product is stacked correctly and accurately on pallet in a timely manner per load sheet.
- Completes forklift inspection and form at the beginning of every shift.
- Ensures FIFO (proper product rotation.)
- Drive forklifts and pallet jacks in a safe manner, adhering to Company, State, and Federal & OSHA regulations.
- Using a forklift, loads trucks, using proper handling procedures and records the transfer on the manual loading diagram.
- Maintains a clean, orderly environment in assigned area of warehouse. Monitors and takes corrective action daily.
- Provide suggestions to improve process, procedures and department in support of company goals
- Follow GMP and Safety policies to ensure compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold standard.
- Follows all food safety principles and legal requirements
- Maintain familiarity with all finished products, raw and packaging materials.
- Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promotes teamwork.
- Participates in communication meetings.
- Must work various shifts and hours including holidays and weekends.
- Works in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
- Other duties, as assigned.