Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Maximize the sale of warehouse products such as rack, mezzanines, and ancillary equipment.
- Assume responsibility for large warehouse solutions projects initiated by sales staff. Support sales staff on customer visits, equipment sourcing, quotations, and order processing.
- Generate new business through internally provided leads, prospecting, and networking.
- Prepare warehouse solutions sales forecasts, and assist in development of warehouse solutions sales strategies, proposals, and presentations.
- Identify, recommend, and conduct appropriate warehouse solutions training to develop the sales staff.
- Communicate with associated product vendors.
- Assist in defining specifications for customer applications. Draw full size scalable CAD drawings as required. Review drawings, quotations, quantities, and capacity calculations to ensure specifications are met.
- Close sales to meet quotas for warehouse products.
- Associate degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or equivalent experience
- Warehouse product knowledge and previous sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled