RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Warehouse Specialist in Carrollton, Texas (TX). The Warehouse Specialist will be in charge of day to day material handling related to receiving, processing and shipping customer orders and inventory control.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pull material from stock locations to production floor, shipping, or other areas and performs associated material transactions per documented procedures
- Maintain material organization per documented material movement and handling procedures
- Receive incoming material per documented procedures
- Process customer shipments and internal material transfers per documented procedures
- Ensure safe and accurate delivery of all equipment
- Perform daily inventory cycle counts as assigned
- May assist in researching inventory discrepancies and root cause analysis
- Operate stand up lift as needed
- Observe established safe working procedures
- Promptly corrects and / or notifies supervisor of hazardous situations
- Demonstrate versatility required within the team
- Allows for flexibility to move to other teams or areas to perform tasks with minimal training. Actively seeks opportunities to learn new tasks, processes and responsibilities
- Interface daily with departmental and non-departmental Co-Workers and Managers
- Exhibit desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to provide for a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals.
- Maintain a 5S environment and support LEAN initiatives implemented by Department Manager
- Perform special projects as directed by Department Manager
- Additional duties as assigned or required
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent
- Mandatory OT required as directed by Department Manager
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.