Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
We are looking for a warehouse Supervisor (Day Shift 6am start) to join our team in Temecula, California.
At Milgard Windows & Doors, our Warehouse Supervisors have responsibility for overall management of the warehouse including aspects of the current operations to assure acceptable safety, housekeeping, quality, productivity, employee conduct and performance.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the following key functions:
- Manage on-time shipping percentages and backorders
- Oversee the warehousing and loading operations
- Ensure safety of personnel and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
- Able to motivate employees to achieve results
- Must be an effective communicator, capable of teaching and generating results while enhancing the Milgard work environment and supporting the company philosophy
- 5-7 years prior logistics supervision and employee management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
- Inventory control experience preferred
The successful candidate will have proficiency in:
- Lean Methodology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to understand, effectively interpret and communicate complex situations
- Good listener, flexible in approach and good negotiator
- Proven task record in setting and meeting goals
- Establish credibility and trust among core and supporting teams
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a Warehouse Supervisor with previous multi-line responsibility. To support Milgard’s Continuous Improvement culture, we would like strong background in LEAN process improvement principles and process management experience. Demonstrated leadership with strong interpersonal skills. College degree preferred.
Milgard is growing and just came off a record year in 2017! 2018 looks to be another growth year, which continues to create opportunities for team members. A Warehouse Supervisor role is a great opportunity to learn our business, show what you can do and, if you aspire to do more. We have a robust total rewards offering including items such as:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation / Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors, started right here in the Pacific Northwest and now operating in Oregon, California, Colorado and Texas – it’s a great place to grow your career as we continue to evolve our business!