PharmaForce, Inc. is a pharmaceutical research,
development and manufacturing company based in the Columbus, Ohio area specializing
in the sterile injectable market. PharmaForce is wholly owned by parent
company, Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, a division of Japanese pharmaceutical
company Daiichi Sankyo. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Veterans/Individuals
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position is a member of the Warehouse Team. The
Warehouse Team is responsible for warehouse activities associated with the
manufacture of safe, effective and sterile pharmaceuticals in accordance with
company SOPs, policies and cGMPs. In
conjunction with Production Management the Warehouse Team provides input and
assistance to other Departments as needed, playing a critical role in maintaining
production schedules and meeting Company goals.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
- Receives incoming materials, equipment and supplies per
procedure and keeps receiving logs up-to-date and accurate.
- Receives and ships Controlled Substances and Hazardous
Materials in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations.
- Stores materials and supplies and provides assistance
with maintaining inventory records.
- Picks, and delivers materials, equipment and supplies to
requesting departments and files request documents.
- Stage raw materials and labels for transfer into
- Transports and puts away finished product.
- Assists in the maintenance of accurate inventory.
- Participates in cycle counts as required.
- Operates pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Accurately executes and records actions according to
batch record instructions.
- Operates non-CDL delivery truck for delivery between
- Accurately utilize the warehouse management/inventory
- Performs general upkeep and cleaning of warehouse, dock
and auxiliary storage areas per procedure.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- We all must embrace the QUALITY culture.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing experienced is required.
Some experience with commercially available warehouse management/inventory
control software is preferred.
- Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and willingness to
learn and utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Ability to take feedback constructively and function in a
team oriented work environment.
- Must have a valid U.S driver license and be able to
operate vehicles safely.
- Ability to drive forklift in warehouse areas.
- Ability to conform to all associated regulatory requirements,
FDA & DEA, as well as state and local regulations associated with the
transportation of materials.
- Ability to drive a 16 ft. manual 5 speed box truck (non
- Must be able to read documents in Standard English such
as Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance schedules and operating manuals.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds.
##Job Category: Supply Chain/Warehouse##