We are currently seeking a Warehouse Technician in Las Vegas to join our exciting, dynamic and expanding team. Our company is innovative and has an entrepreneurial spirit that has attracted the best and brightest to join our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for loading and unloading all trucks and containers for game/part shipments
- Responsible for the proper stabilization of devices on trucks and making sure all documents match with incoming/outgoing items
- Verify receiving information to Control Document (Invoice)
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming/outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of material, invoices, orders, or other records
- Unloads and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and advises the Materials Coordinator of any damages or shortages
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications and labels are accurate; and packaged properly, stamps, marks, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or boxes
- Stages games/parts for shipment
- Assists in physical inventory and performs cycle counts, bin audits, and audit orders
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock, adjusts errors and investigates and reports reasons for variances
- Documents all movement of material between warehouse locations and hands this information to the Materials Coordinator for processing
- Operates tier lift truck or hand truck to move, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area
- Provides line with parts to complete work orders
- Travels between warehouse storage units and transports goods to and from Post Office, Fed Ex, UPS, or other, as needed
- Assists in the movement of games/parts/related equipment with use of company truck or other vehicle
- Works closely with Material Manager and or Material Coordinator to ensure timely and responsive action to meet department needs
- Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management
- Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure
- Other duties as required and/or assigned
- This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of related experience and/or training in warehouse, manufacturing, or electronic industries
- Must have extensive experience in operating a sit-down fork lift
- MAS 500 or related computer software experience necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Forklift certification
- Computer literacy required
- Clean driving record; valid license
- Collects, researches, and creates solutions or actions to ensure organized, efficient, and accurate incoming and ongoing parts and equipment
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be comfortable working on a concrete floor and warehouse environment
- Must have the ability to move fast and function quickly on a daily basis
- Position can be high stress and extremely fast paced. Ability to handle directive, assess situations, enter into dialogue, and complete tasks
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and stack
- Must be able to listen and respond to verbal and written directions in English
- May be required to move machines weighing up to 300 pounds with hand truck assistance
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to communicate verbally and write in English
- Production Facility / Warehouse
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**