We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. We are also looking for a worker with previous forklift experience with the electric pallet jack.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Recycling returned boxes from stores
This position is a temp to permanent that pays 13.00, and once you change to a permanent employee you pay will increase to $15 to $16.
1st shift: Monday-Friday 6am-Finish
2nd shift: Sunday- Thursday 6pm-Finish