EBP Supply Solutions, a leading provider of Cleaning and Food Service supplies to commercial institutions, is currently seeking an experienced, conscientious, detail oriented and enthusiastic Part-time Warehouseman – Unloader/Loader position. This position is responsible the unloading of freight from inbound carriers, company backhauls and company transfers.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager (Days)
Compensation: Based on experience
Hours: 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Unload inbound freight.
- Drop Trailers
- Live loads
- Physically palletize and secure product to meet EBP specifications.
- Sort and segregate mixed pallets of merchandise into EBP specifications
- Load / Unload Storage Trailers as needed.
- Use Powered Industrial Equipment as needed – (must be trained and qualified to use).
- Maintain assigned area for housekeeping.
- Do general housekeeping as assigned.
- Other duties as directed.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years verifiable Warehouse experience
- Ability to read, write, give and receive instructions in English
- Good math skills focusing on addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to manage paperwork, filing, and computer typing and using a telephone.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of products and/or samples.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with experience as well as a broad range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Ins., Short & Long Term Disability Ins., EAP, Educational Assistance Program, etc..), and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Please send (email, fax or mail) resume with compensation history listed (required in order to be considered for the position) in confidence to:
EBP Supply Solutions
200 Research Drive
Milford, CT 06460
Minority & Women Applicants are Encouraged to Apply