The successful candidate will perform warranty audits at dealer facilities to ensure compliance with established procedures. Evaluates areas of major incidences and applies control measures to minimize repairs and warranty costs.
- Visit dealers in a regular basis to verify the existence and condition of warranty parts replaced. Picks, stores and discards the parts to assure the same are not reused by the dealer or another party.
- Analyzes warranty data to determine the jobs to be audited and scrapped.
- Evaluates documentation and defective parts, and get samples to be submitted under quality reports. Gathers and sends sample parts to the corporation, as requested.
- Monitors warranty trends and prepare finding reports.
- Provides warranty trends information on a monthly basis.
- Instructs dealers on warranty compliance processes; chargeback dealers that do not comply with company policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Licensed Automotive Technician from CTMAPR, preferably.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the automotive industry, required.
- Knowledge of dealership operational processes, warranty department, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Knowledge in SAP or similar platform
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Intermediate knowledge in probability, statistics and internal audit procedures
- Valid Puerto Rico driver's license
- The incumbent must be able to lift up to 50 pounds during short periods. It is required to work at high temperature environments, such as: repair shops, warehouse, parts scrapping storage. It is required 50% of inland traveling.
Sojitz de Puerto Rico Corporation is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.