As a Waste Receiving Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating several different functions in the facility, including receiving, tracking, and general administration. This office position is a fast paced role that requires the ability to change directions quickly during the day, multi-task, and work effectively as a team with limited supervision. The shift for this position is 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on with an on call component.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Working knowledge central and plant receiving, drum staging, and profile access and printing;
- Data entry into Clean Harbors programs Excel and/or Outlook for truck to truck materials;
- Organization and maintenance of trailer inventories and data entry into shared files in Outlook;
- Printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels and for outbound loads;
- Filing, typing, and general clerical duties as well as any administrative duties as deemed required by supervisors;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work in team environment;
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little to no supervision;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.