Florida Design Drilling (FDD) is a licensed water well and general contractor and leading provider of water well drilling and water resource construction services located in West Palm Beach, Florida specializing in solutions for industrial, irrigation, and commercial clients.
FDD is rapidly growing and looking for experienced Water Well Driller Assistants. Applicants must be reliable and motivated with a drive and willingness to work hard and learn. This position will be responsible for all daily rig operations and report to the Lead Drilling Operation Superintendent.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Required to work closely with the Lead Drilling Operation Superintendent in all phases of the drilling operations.
- Must have relevant experience of field work in the water well drilling industry.
- Ability to be adaptable and step in to work multiple roles if required.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
- Willing and physically able to work outdoors for long hours, have the ability to travel, ability to stay out of town for extended periods of time and work various shifts as needed.
- Availability to work beyond 8-hour work day; available to work weekends and holidays if needed.
- Employment contingent on successful results of negative drug screen.
- Potential for advancement / competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with matching contribution
- FSA and HSA
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability plans
Applicants whose qualifications meet the minimum requirements will be contacted by a Superintendent.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years