Why you want to work here
You can work and live in one of the up-and-coming areas of the country – Cleveland, Ohio. We love our city and think of ourselves as “gritty cool”. Our team prides itself on being involved in the communities around us and we are extremely excited about making a difference!
PFS takes a true team approach to advising our clients under our ensemble firm structure versus an agency structure in order to provide a broad spectrum of financial services more effectively. We utilize strong planning tools to provide our clients with options to work toward achieving their desired life goals.
- Oversee established clients, being guided by team members having prior experience with those clients.
- Become the direct connection between the PFS Team and our clients. You will serve as an individual client’s trusted advisor who will create financial strategies that may involve retirement planning, investments, estate planning, tax planning, and insurance portfolios. We are change agents!
- Prepare and present recommendations that aim to grow, nurture, and protect the assets of our clients.
- Strategize with the management team to develop innovative methods of growing our firm and working with the ever-changing financial planning landscape.
- Enjoy flexibility for full-life balance.
- Be invited to join us in fun team outings!
What credentials/characteristics you need to bring
- Five years or more experience as a wealth advisor to clients
- Series 7 license
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in finance or accounting
- CPA a plus
- A Can-do spirit!
- Be a team player who likes to have fun