About the Company:
Pure Hockey is a privately-owned specialty sporting goods company with 53 hockey retail stores and 4 e-commerce businesses. Positioned as the number one hockey retail company in the country, the company offers qualified candidates the opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing business.
The Web Administrator reports to the Web Manager and will leverage extremely strong communication & organizational skills. We’re looking for someone who is not only comfortable with the daily administrative duties involved in maintaining and updating websites, but also a take-charge personality who is passionate about e-commerce and the web. The ability to be organized, adapt, act quickly - and especially multi-task, will be the keys to success for this position. You need to be very detail oriented to excel in this position. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated and strategic individual to take on a position of potential growth.
- Responsible for all products on websites: creating & assigning products to proper web categories, editing products, approving and rejecting customer-submitted reviews, creating and maintaining aliases from POS to web, adding/changing promotional banners and other general information for all sites.
- Writing product descriptions, technical descriptions, uploading size charts and identifying and linking upsells and cross-sells.
- Ability to think creatively about ways to enhance our current product pages with better information for the consumer.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues or broken links with the website. Format Manufacturer data for system import along with formatting data for shopping feeds.
- Review search data and implement changes to maximize relevance and sales.
- Candidate should be prepared to occasionally perform duties outside the range of this description when needed/required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Passion and extensive knowledge for hockey
- Extensive knowledge of MS office software
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to think creatively for solutions to challenges
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude