RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Web Administrator in Kansas City, Missouri (MO).
This position reports to the Manager, Digital Marketing Operations and combines marketing expertise with non-IT technical expertise necessary to maintain and enhance company's web presences. This position operates as an in-house expert and administrator for all web-related systems for which this department is responsible, including Sitecore, Google Analytics and other web-related tools. One supports ongoing user experience optimization/enhancements according to best practices and user feedback so Company's websites enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems
- 2+ years of web front-end programming experience and experience managing websites in Sitecore required
- Certifications/training certificates related to Sitecore, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager preferred
- Web content management system experience; Sitecore preferred; 4-5 years
- Website management experience
- Previous experience working closely with marketing organizations and supporting this function with technical expertise and system administration; 4-5 years
- Previous experience managing websites and other digital and marketing platforms
- Previous experience working closely with marketing organizations and supporting this function with technical expertise and system administration
- Collaboration and teaming; Candidate must be adept at teaming and collaboration and must prefer to work this way; 4-5 years
- Understands and considers standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to website front-end coding, browser compatibility, mobile display and overall user experience
- Advanced teaming skills
- Preference and ability to work effectively within team environments is required
- Advanced organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.