We are seeking a passionate Web Applications Developer for a company here in Greenwich, CT. The Web Applications Developer will work with the Tax and Web Development Groups to participate in all phases of the development cycle for customer-facing brokerage systems.
The Web Applications Developer will design, develop and maintain responsive web applications for all web based account registration, account maintenance, tax, and compliance systems. Typical projects will be focused on web client or web server development and include middleware and backend integration. The majority of development will be using Java and Java Script with some exposure to PL/SQL, Python, unix shell scripts and other general purpose languages and tools.
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Java or similar general purpose OO language.
- Experience with browser markup and scripting (JScript, HTML5)
- Experience with database backed web applications.
- Experience with concurrency
- Prior experience (including college projects) with interactive Web applications.
- Familiar with web applications, concepts, and tools