The Web/Graphic Designer will report to the Creative Manager as part of the Creative team, producing outstanding and innovative design collateral across all channels of the company. In this role, the primary objective is to grow, develop and maintain the Global Healing Center visual brand. Designer must have the ability to translate in-house requests into highly-creative end products. Responsibilities will range from creating mobile-friendly front end designs, digital marketing material, social media graphics, to corporate branding pieces. As a Creative team member, the designer will work closely with SEO, Advertising, and Content teams as needed. Designer must be able to clearly communicate with the Creative Manager to ensure all projects are reviewed and approved, on schedule, and deadlines are met. Designer will remain current on industry standards, trends and remain up to date with design software.
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. Follows In-house design protocol, obtains approval of concept by submitting layouts for approval.
Mock-ups are posted on RedBooth and Creative manager is tagged for approval.
Fulfills in-house design requests by first developing creative concepts, and then executing ideas which result in superior mobile-friendly designs.
Design needs little reworking, few revisions as there is attention to detail.
If the hire has the required technical skills, the challenges they might possibly face are being able to design according to the Global Healing Center brand aesthetic. Once those are mastered, time management and communication will be key.
• Degree in Graphic Design, B.F.A. degree
• 3+ years of professional experience in Digital + Web design
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• HTML and CSS experience
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Passion for design; Strong portfolio
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and work well under pressure; deadline-driven
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong positive working relationships to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines and objectives
• Team player, positive attitude A MUST!
Pay is commensurate with your experience level.
Great health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
We also offer a 100% match up to 9% of salary with no vesting period 401k program, gym reimbursement, and other unique benefits.