American Recruiting and Consulting Group (ARC Group) is currently seeking a collaborative and enthusiastic individual to join our client’s team as a Website Designer. This position requires a seasoned digital media designer who will act as a support to the creative team and its clients for all digital media deliverables and processes. This position is a permeant hire near Downtown Jacksonville. The right candidate will need to past a background check and be able to work without sponsorship.
Responsibilities of the Web Designer:
- Innovative mindset with self-motivated and efficient attitude.
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Create websites using Wordpress and other content management systems.
- Create and send email campaigns (eblasts)
- Work with in-house designers to interpret their creative vision.
- Research and document new digital creative processes; ensure these processes are applied.
- Provide technical support to designers as needed.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, or related field
- 2-3 years of work experience in digital advertising production required
- Understand technical side of digital advertising
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite Applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Familiar with multiple email marketing platforms, i.e., Mailchimp
How to Qualify?
To qualify for this permeant position as a Web Designer please reach out to D.A. Longhi with your most updated resume to email@example.comHelp. To review our other positions, please visit our website at www.arcgonlin.com