Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Design, develop, and implement web applications, both front end and back end
- Create email workflows for upcoming courses
- Write and edit email communications and newsletters
- Create landing pages
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience in full cycle web development
- Working knowledge of Agile software development principles required
- Experience with Microsoft stack, C#, .Net Framework, and SharePoint
- HubSpot experience required
Job ID: 307711
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!