The right candidate is a code master up for any challenge. You must love web development and have the expertise and precision to see projects realized. This work will be a combination of new development as well as maintenance/enhancements of existing web sites and applications. This is a great opportunity to land at a very stable organization and continue to expand your development skills by working on critical projects in the IT department.
- Development of websites and internet applications
- Perform various programming tasks such as front end and back end web based applications
- Work independently with little supervision and attend bi-weekly scrum meetings
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing web applications and websites.
- Achieve deadlines and goals while delivering well written code and an excellent quality product.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient, experienced understanding of CSS
- Proficient, experienced programming of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Understanding of performance best-practices when using front end technologies.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring and industry standard design tools.
- Ecommerce web dev experience a huge plus!
- 4+ years of experience in development
- Rock solid experience programming in PHP, using AJAX, mySQL.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.