Job #: 865956
Client: Fortune 500 Company
Title: Web Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 month Contract (opportunity for hire)
- Design & implement comprehensive UI/UX solutions by understanding customer problems, product goals and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging user interfaces.
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Produce high quality code on aggressive deadlines. Communicate technical decisions (architecture and design) to business and engineering.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Sass.
- Deep knowledge of HTML, AJAX, CSS, REST and associated frameworks.
- Knowledge of front-end unit testing, profiling, and code-tuning.
- Knowledge of MVC application frameworks, UI and code design patterns, web application servers and databases.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, with quick learning curve
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.