RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Web Developer in Oakland, California (CA). This is highly responsible work maintaining and maturing web presence, both Internet and Intranet.
- Will be responsible for creation of concept, design, testing and maintenance of web sites, pages and applications
- Will meet frequently with staff before and during project, to ascertain requirements, and also afterwards to train staff in the proper maintenance of web pages and proper use of web applications
- Advising Web Developers and Management on all aspects of web development from technology to functionality to graphics
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-6 years of experience
- Must be proficient in current HTML standards and aware of the differences between all the HTML version standards as adopted by the W3C, as well as future W3C standards, which are constantly being developed
- Must be able to write server-side dynamic web pages such as Active Server Pages (ASP), ASPX using VBScript / VB
- Must be familiar with all types of online security schemes, and also with COM objects and similar techniques
- Must know how to optimize all formats for online viewing
- Must be proficient in: Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Visual InterDev, Visual Studio.NET, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to write and debug code in straight text format, without the help of a GUI interface
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.