Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 Months
- Perform all phases of the software development life-cycle, including application design, programming and testing (unit and system level)
- Debug application code
- Prepare internal code documentation
- Provide afterhours support for various applications on a rotating schedule
- The ideal candidate will have strong Java J2EE hands-on design and development experience with Java Web application using Spring MVC and Web Services, with Oracle Database development with strong PL/SQL skill.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object-oriented programming (OOP) and development, data structures and design patterns.
- 5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing modern web applications using the following technologies:
- 3 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, Java, and OS scripting (VBS, BAT, and PowerShell)
- 5 years of experience developing scalable, testable, n-tier web applications
- 2+ years of experience with ORMs including LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework (4.0+)
- 2+ years of experience with Silverlight 3+ development
- Project-based experience developing applications using Microsoft SQL Server (2008+) and Oracle (11gR2+)
- Project-based experience that demonstrates ability to write complex queries, stored procedures, and functions using T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) and PL/SQL (Oracle)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with TDD; experience must be with one or more of the following testing frameworks and common testing libraries:
- Microsoft Unit Test Framework (MS-Test), NUnit, Moq, and Microsoft Fakes
- Experience configuring IIS 7+ and Apache web servers and a working knowledge of F5/ISA load balancers/caches
- 2 years of experience with bug tracking and continuous integration software such as Bamboo, JIRA, Jenkins, Cruise Control .NET, and Client Quality Center
- Experience developing mobile friendly websites and applications using one or more mobile application frameworks (jQuery Mobile, Phone Gap, Sencha Touch, etc.)
- Knowledge of and execution of design principles/tools
- Java/Android application development experience
- Project-based experience in the development of web applications with complex business rules that support multiple, concurrent business processes
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience as a web applications developer, in addition to a Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."