Web Producer to join a corporate communication's team
- Long-term Contract Position Based in Atlanta, GA
This primary responsibility of the person in this role is to collaborate with the communications team and update/expand the company’s corporate website.
• Use the content-management system to create and update pages and sections of the site
• Work closely with editors, designers, and internal clients to ensure that pages adhere to brand guidelines and meet communications goals
• Test and review site updates to ensure the integrity of the user experience
• Identify and problem-solve concerns regarding successful task completion, which includes acting as a liaison with the technical team.
• Meet project deadlines
• Assist the team in developing, documenting, and improving editorial and production processes.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices in web communications, user experience, and digital publishing
• Experience working with enterprise-grade content-management systems (Sitecore experience an advantage)
• Familiarity with HTML
• Familiarity with editorial style guides (Chicago and AP)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High standards and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines