DC Solar is a clean energy company that specializes in mobile solar products. We are looking for an experienced Webmaster who wants to become part of an innovative, team-oriented, and rapidly growing company located in Benicia, CA.
The Webmaster will support the needs of DC Solar and related companies, with a focus on maintaining websites and servers to meet user needs. This position ensures the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
The compensation for this role is $72-85K, depending on experience. This is a full-time role and includes benefits.
- Design and build functional and easy-to-use websites.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Update website content and review SEO.
- Monitor and analyze site performance and website traffic; collaborate on ways to optimize efficiencies.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Work closely with management (including ownership, the creative and marketing teams, and other key personnel) to execute projects and meet team/company needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer.
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Familiarity with web standards.
- Working knowledge of website management tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet time commitments while managing multiple websites.
- Ability to understand and work with abstract concepts and ideas.
- Customer oriented, polite and communicative, able to maintain high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or related field is preferred.
All applicants must meet company hiring criteria for employment, including drug test and background check.