Technical specialist for assigned production area. Job requirements include the analysis and improvement of current production processes and coordination of new model and tooling launches.
- Serve as technical expert of assigned area during new vehicle and/or tooling launches.
- Coordinate and lead project activities, including design, supplier selection, and implementation phases.
- Analyze and continuously improve performance of assigned area (safety, quality, production, cost, and human factors).
- Participate in Cross Functional Teams (CFT) and other problem solving teams, as directed by senior management.
- Serve as a technical expert for Team Members, team leaders, and group leaders, including technical training.
- Support daily production issues.
- Understand and control labor allocation.
- Continually review technical developments in area of responsibility and propose new technology projects as appropriate.
- Report current projects, progress and issues to senior management. Prepare presentations and reports as required.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- 0 – 10 years job related experience preferred
- 3 - 10 years automotive assembly experience desired
- Body/Weld experience preferred
Skills / Knowledge
- Data/Trend Analysis desired
Tool and Die training/experience preferred
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or
overtime due to overall responsibility.
Drive for Quality
Thousands of Hyundai Team Members share the same powerful drive for quality. If you share in Hyundai’s drive for quality, you will find that joining our team will give you the opportunity to take your career farther than you ever thought possible.
Drive for Excellence
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama takes great pride in its product. And even greater pride in its people, building teams that build on strengths, in turn building a growing reputation for Excellence.
Drive for Growth
When you are a part of Hyundai’s team, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, receive the latest and highest standard of training, and implement manufacturing processes that maximize efficiency without impacting safety or quality.
Join in Hyundai’s drive for Quality, Excellence and Growth and take your career further than you ever thought possible!
Please apply directly to our website with the below link: