Welding Associate Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Morristown is accepting applications for the position of a full-time Welding AssociateInstructor.
• Must have Technical Training Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
• Must be proficient in: Oxyacetylene Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Oxyacetylene Welding, Shielded Metal Arc
Welding, Pipefitting, Blueprint Reading, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years related work experience
• Must posses the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher
• Must remain current in the welding profession and maintain program outcomes for completion and placement of
• Must show evidence of teaching experience/ability
• Must have ability to interact with adult students
• Must show evidence of good character, mature attitude, and stable personality
•Must possess computer skills
• Must have ability to complete reports/paperwork and meet deadlines
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience, education, and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
For consideration, qualified applicants that are interested should submit a detailed resume’, copy of technical training diploma or official sealed college transcripts, and application including qualifications and salary requirements before the close of business Monday, August 20, 2018. Employment applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Applications are available on our website at www.tcatmorristown.eduand the Morristown campus.
Applications should be submitted to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Morristown
Attention: Melissa Johnson-Human Resources
821 West Louise Avenue
Morristown TN 37813
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Morristown, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities