West Coast Sales
About the Company:
CoventBridge Group is the leading worldwide full-service investigation solutions company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. With offices in the UK and U.S. the company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
About the Opportunity:
CoventBridge is seeking an experienced candidate to join our sales team and service existing clients and expand our customer base. This position will work out of a home-based office.
Responsibilities will include retention of current clients and growth of new business.
Associates/Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Two plus years of experience.
- Possess strong track record in consultative and strategic sales calling on the insurance claims industry.
- Demonstrate a capacity to Identify and qualify sales opportunities and manage those opportunities through closure.
- Ability to prospect for new clients.
- Self-starter who takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self-accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel over a multi-state area as necessary.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Possess a valid state-issued driver's license.
- Possess a reliable vehicle.
- A competitive salary plus commission
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Company cell phone
- Paid vacation
- Extensive career development training
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD and STD paid by the employer
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance after 1 year of service
CoventBridge is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.