Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $7 Billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; BrassCraft®, Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
Reporting to the Director of Wholesale Sales, the Wholesale Regional Sales Manager will support the accomplishment of corporate objectives by planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the sales of Company products into the wholesale segment in the U.S. The Wholesale Regional Sales Manager will develop region-specific sales and marketing strategic and processes, and expand existing sales to targeted market potential. The Wholesale Regional Sales Manager will oversee the Northeast region.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases sales and profit through direct selling of established customers, developing new customers, prospects, strategy, marketing objectives, priorities, programs, proposals and presentations
- Has direct account responsibility and works with independent agents as established by company
- Recommends new business strategies to continuously strengthen competitive position in markets
- Prepares reports, statements and statistical data necessary by conducting preliminary studies and investigations
- Acts as liaison cross-functionally, in efforts to resolve customer matters
- Assures effective operations by coordinating sales and service activities with engineering, manufacturing, inventory and shipping
- Attends and performs necessary duties at industry trade shows, seminars and organization meetings as necessary
- Responsible for monthly forecast for segments
- Able to travel 50%-60% and overnight
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business management
- 8 years of experience demonstrating proven success in growing sales and closing deals within the wholesale industry
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis and cost control practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Familiarity with the plumbing, HVAC, or electrical industry and products