As a leader in Law Enforcement technology solutions, REJIS takes pride in our staff and the level of service they provide for all of our customers. Our organization and staff work as a unified team to provide quality information technology solutions to our customer community. Because of our attention to employees, REJIS has one of the highest retention rates in the information technology industry which translates into consistent quality service. Our competitive salaries, opportunity for advancement, flexible working schedule, and benefit package make working for REJIS ideal.
Our Network Services department provides a wide range of services from installing and maintaining desktop PCs and servers, to installing and maintaining switches, routers and firewalls. We are currently seeking a Network Analyst to be part of our Wide Area Network team.
As part of the Network WAN 7 person team, this individual would assist in supporting 150+ wide area network connections, consisting of; MPLS, VPN, Fiber based, digital cellular, and other current technologies. All members have the ability to work independently, but are supported by the team as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides level two network expertise in troubleshooting for REJIS employees and client networks.
· Resolves hardware related problems dealing with computer equipment and vendors.
· Will diagnose and fix problems on local and wide area networks.
· Installation and routine maintenance of network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls.
· Provide planning, design and documentation expertise as part of our company and customer direction.
· Ensure network security methodologies are kept up to date and viable.
· Communicates problem resolution results to the client and documents within trouble ticketing system and knowledgebase.
· Adheres to all REJIS policies and procedures as well as all applicable client policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to consistently perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Such training as may have been received through graduation from a technical school or college with major course work in electronics or networking. 3 years experience in the support and management of networking infrastructure.
Must have a thorough knowledge of networking hardware and operating systems. Cisco preferred. Additional vendor products a plus.
Must be able to troubleshoot network problems proficiently to reduce outages experienced by customer base.
Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. Exceptional customer service skills are required.
REJIS offers exposure to new technologies, opportunity for advancement, an excellent compensation and benefits package, and much more. Benefits include 3 weeks vacation, an outstanding pension program, tuition assistance, and business casual dress.
If interested, please apply at: http://www.rejis.org
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity