Brower Tinting & Graphics in Renton, WA is now looking for a reliable and motivated individual to be trained in the application of window film and graphics in our customer’s homes and businesses.
With 18 employees currently, Brower Tinting & Graphics is a 50-year-old team-oriented company that prides itself in creating a positive work environment. Our culture is based on honesty, integrity, reliability, and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and be a part of a supportive team within a solid, growing company.
Company website: www.tintandgraphics.com
Overview of responsibilities:
- Measuring and preparing windows for film application
- Applying 3M Sun Control, Safety, Decorative window films as well as 3M cut vinyl and printed graphics products
- Managing inventory
- Work independently or with a team, depending on the project
- Pre-installation project walk-through
- Assist in maintaining the organization, cleanliness, and appearance of the shop space
Experience, skills and requirements:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a field that combines direct interaction with customers along with attention to detail.
- Working on lifts/ ladders is required, be comfortable with moderate heights.
- Pass a criminal background check. Periodic drug testing is necessary for certain jobs and clients
- Valid driver's license and transportation to and from work
Work days/ hours: Hours will vary depending on the job. Typically, M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm with some early starts and/or late finishes. Some overtime and Saturdays will be required. Special projects are scheduled well in advance.
Salary & benefits:
- $15/hour during apprenticeship. Re-evaluate at 30 days
- Benefits available after 90 days to include:
- Fully paid Medical & Dental
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Periodic performance reviews
Training Required: 2 day hands-on training provided at Interwest Distribution in Anaheim, CA. 30-day apprenticeship to follow training class at $15/hr. You will be paired with the lead installer for hands-on training to develop your skills in preparation to work independently on projects. After your 30-day apprenticeship you will be reviewed and hired on as a full-time employee. Wages will be adjusted according to your experience and progress.