• Responsible for managing the Global Windows server environment, and any special projects that support ITO.s Technical Management department.
• This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to get hands on experience with NextGen datacenter and participate in DevOps.
• The Windows Operations team is also heavily engaged in Agile operations.
• The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved in Automating repeatable tasks.
• Candidate must have working knowledge of Windows (W2K3, W2K8, W2K12 and W2K16)OS, with hands-on experience supporting server infrastructure.
• Additionally, the individual must have excellent skills in troubleshooting a windows server operating system, IIS and Intel server related hardware issues.
• The candidate must be able to work with a large global team.
• Knowledge of Windows PowerShell, GitHub,Chef Visual basic and WMI scripting is required.
• Candidate with excellent written and oral communication skills as well as experience in project management is preferred.
• Tech. certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCA) while not required and an added plus.
• The individual will be expected to participate in a rotational on call assignment (approximately 4-5 times per year) which would involve carrying a laptop and cellular phone.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.