One of our clients has completed its 40th year as a Broker Dealer with consolidated equity capital of more than $6 billion. Our client conducts its broker/dealer business on over 120 market destinations worldwide. They are headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut and has over 1,200 employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia, Japan, India, China and Estonia.
Currently they are looking to hire Windows Support & Application Packaging Engineer on full time basis in Chicago IL
Title: Windows Support & Application Packaging Engineer
- Enterprise knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 Desktop Operating Systems, Image Management, Application Packaging & Distribution, Mobile Device Management, performance monitoring tools in a large distributed environment.
- Enterprise knowledge of Active Directory / DHCP / DNS / Group Policy in a distributed environment.
- Enterprise knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 / Desktop Security Patch Management and application deployment process.
- Enterprise knowledge of VMware vSphere ESXi 6.x & Horizon View 7.x and above.
- Expert knowledge of industry deployment tools such as SCCM, LANDESK or any other enterprise application deployment and automation systems.
- Expert knowledge of Application Virtualization / Streaming solutions such as Microsoft Application Virtualization (SoftGrid / App-V), ThinApp, App-Volume or Citrix XenApp for our virtual environment.
- Expert knowledge of automated application packaging and distribution methodologies and tools such as Flexera Admin studio suite or Wise Packaging Studio.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows Image management utilizing Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT), Task Sequencing and Hardware driver injection to create hardware images.
- Experience in a global financial organization (e.g., Investment Management, Banking, Financial Technology Services)