Women's Imaging Manager
Full-time, permanent – day shift
Location: Newton, MA
Our client has consistently been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the country. It has also been voted as one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal. Employees of the hospital enjoy free on-site parking, a fitness center, competitive pay and benefits, access to public transportation, on-site daycare, and opportunities for professional growth and training.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and coordinates all imaging activities in Diagnostic Mammography and Bone Density.
- Assures that standards of imaging quality and excellence in patient care are maintained.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures in cooperation with the Director of Radiology to assure excellence in imaging services and patient care.
- Coordinates the technical services of areas of responsibility to promote efficiency of operation and efficient utilization of personnel.
- Prepares and submits management reports as needed to Director of Radiology.
* Licensed by the State of Massachusetts Radiation Control Board.
* Registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (Mammography).
* 5+ years Mammography.
* Bone Density experience preferred.
* 2+ years of supervisory experience.
* CPR certified (BLS).
* Bachelor degree preferred.
All those interested can contact John Baumann at email@example.com
All communication will be held in strictest confidence