Our client, an insurance company in the Raleigh area, is rapidly growing and seeking highly efficient professionals to join their team. We are seeking a Word Processing Operator to help support the Operations department.
Ideal candidates will be highly reliable and focused with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
• Enter data for new business declarations and/or forms and endorsements
• Maintain production reports
• Date stamp, count and place work in proper place
• Read and interpret coding and rating instructions
• Operate automated word processing equipment and/or electronic typewriter
• Process/correct errors
• Ability to accurately type at least 60-65wpm
• Exceptional spelling and grammar skills
• Ability to work independently
• Two or four year degree needed
Candidates will need to successfully complete spelling and grammar tests. Our client is targeting those who are quick learners and able to work quickly and accurately. Ideal candidates will offer previous data entry and/or clerical experience and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
This a contract role that will last ~8 months and is paying $24k ($11.53/hr). If you feel interested and qualified, please forward your resume in MS Word format.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.