The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Workforce Analyst for our client located in the San Antonio, TX area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Pay: Market competitive based upon experience and education
Hours: M-F standard business hours
Location: near the northern intersection of 1604 and 281
- Partner closely and collaborate with subject matter experts in HR, the research organization and administrative departments to gather HR data from our client for visualizations.
- Use consulting skills to determine and articulate internal customer business questions to develop the best approach for data analysis.
- Design and execute projects to analyze and communicate workforce information.
- Merge employee demographic data from multiple systems to highlight company trends related to HR employee data
- Use techniques such as regression analysis, factor analysis, t-tests, decision trees, ANOVA and forecasting methods in application to business problems.
- Create and analyze assumptions and results as they relate to key business goals.
- Effectively communicate and deliver high quality analysis, reporting and presentations.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong consulting skills, business acumen and the ability to build solid relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Self-driven with strong initiative
- Experience with data analysis, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, statistical packages and data visualization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present analyses to executive leadership, both orally and in writing
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools to locate, extract and manipulate data for reporting and analytics
- A Master’s degree
- Internal consulting experience
- Prior work in or with Human Resources
- Experience working with leadership
- Experience with forming hypotheses and root cause analysis
- Basic financial knowledge (ROI, basic understanding of financial statements)