XAMARIN ENGINEER - PERM - WINTER PARK, FL
Xamarin Engineer Responsibilities:
* Follow our software development practices and methodologies
* Participate in scrum ceremonies, including Story Pointing, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
* Estimate time and effort by defining and planning development tasks\
* Lead development projects start to finish including technical requirements gathering, data modeling, technology selection, and deployment with guidance from a Technical Lead
* Write code consistent with defined technology stack and standards
* Facilitates and assists in design sessions
* Technical mentor for other software developers
* May act as a technical lead on some projects
Xamarin Engineer Requirements:
* Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
* 4+ or more years developing apps using Xamarin or other mobile technologies such as Swift, objective C, or Java.
* 6+ or more years of dedicated work with the following Microsoft technologies; C#, .Net, ASP.Net MVC
* 1+ years of professional experience with ORM technologies, such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.
* 1+ years working for ASP.Net WebAPI
* 1 or more years of professional experience participating in a Scrum development environment
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming is required.
* Analyzing and recommending development strategies, process improvements and standards
* Experience with one or more of the following technologies: OAuth, SAML, APNS, Testflight, Mixpanel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Message queue-based designs/implementations, Code repositories (such as Git and TFVC)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.