TEXT "Biagi" to "25000" TO APPLY QUICKLY!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Spotting
· As directed by dispatcher and or team leader, hook to full trailers of bottles, transport a short distance to the appropriate dock door and back in the door.
· Monitor all docks for trailers that have been unloaded and pull empty trailers from the doors and replace with full loads.
· Work with Production Facility Operator to load outbound dunnage.
· Perform any other related duties assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be willing to work any shift and non-standard work weeks as assigned
2. Class A license is preferred but not mandatory if candidate has previous spotting experience.
3. We are willing to train CLASS A Driver with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
4. Verifiable participation in a DOT approved random drug & alcohol testing program.
5. Ability to safely and efficiently spot, drop and hook trailers using a spotting tractor.
6. Ability to effectively communicate using direct-connect devices.
7. Able to follow instructions from Dispatchers & Team Leaders.
8. Must possess demonstrated history of excellent attendance.
9. Possess the confidence and ability to multi-task in pressure situations.
10. Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills, active listening skills, and ability to maintain focus amid distractions.
11. Problem solving skills and willingness and ability to take decisive action to overcome anticipated and unanticipated obstacles.
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave