Full-Time: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
A non-profit organization whose mission and philosophy is to provide financial support for Military families who need child care assistance.
Summary of Position: The Youth Resource Coordinator will take incoming calls with parents from all over the United States. You will discuss the childcare needs of the parents to help them in finding the best resources for their children.
- Receive incoming calls, letters and E-mail from military families and provide exemplary customer service via active listening and professional communication.
- Conduct individually customized child care searches including all established best practices.
- Educate military families about early childhood development, early childhood education standards, state licensing regulations and indicators of quality child care.
- Manage cases within established guidelines and procedures to provide child care resources and referrals to military families within five (5) business days.
- Provide oral and written follow-up communication to clients as well as access to all available resources.
- Update and maintain client information in databases.
- Maintain respectful, professional working relationship with military families.
- Maintain high-ethical standards including maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Cultivates respectful, professional working relationships with internal and external customers
- Participate in a team-oriented work environment.
- Assist with special projects and other functions as needed to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to interact positively and cooperatively with individuals at all levels over the phone
- This position requires completion of a satisfactory background check
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish (speaking, reading, writing)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively on teams
- Demonstrated ability to remain poised under pressure