Support the Transducer Manufacturing Team in product testing, transducer manufacturing, and hardware calibration as it applies to the consumable product line. The role may also support NCMRs, some shipping/receiving, light building maintenance and routine manufacturing concerns. Primary focus is on consumable products and associated contract manufacturing.
- Performs electronic and visual testing/inspection to ensure product quality related to manufacturing process issues.
- Identifies and drives continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Maintains lab area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Performs manufacturing & quality decontamination
- Supports site level calibration and maintenance program
- Provide product quality information to support monitoring and maintenance of product quality
- Coordinates Preventative Maintenance for Fremont Site
- Protocol testing execution associated with Sustaining Process Changes
Must Have Skillsets
- 2+ years’ experience in quality or mechanical inspection/testing, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- 1+ years’ experience as manufacturing or engineering technician in medical device industry
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO Quality Systems
- Experience with equipment, process, and product validation
- Experience with molded and extruded plastic products and manufacturing technique
- Rudimentary ability to operate manual machining equipment (mill)
- General computer knowledge in a Microsoft Windows OS environment
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 1 year contract