- Must have a Laptop Break/fix experience
- Must have a Desktop Break/Fix experience
- Must have Field experience
- Must have hardware Experience
- Must have Software Experience
- Must be A+ Certified
Seeking a Field Service Technician with minimum of 3 years hands on experience working on Dell laptops, Desktops and tablets.
This is a driving position. You will be responsible for responding to onsite hardware break fix requests at multiple customer locations each day.
What to expect:
- Support and troubleshoot issues while onsite if the parts shipped did not resolve the issue.
- Maintain timeliness to customer requests and assigned tickets. We provide cx 4 hour service windows (AM-PM service) and we make every best effort possible to make that window.
- Work independently as well as within a team to resolve onsite customer requests efficiently and effectively.
- Real time status updates to our ticketing system is required, resolving or escalating tickets to the appropriate party when necessary.
- While you will be working independently for the most part, you do have the support of our internal service delivery team when in need of assistance.
- Patience, empathy, confidence, and customer service skills.
- Strong IT background with a focus Hardware support of Dell products
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and developmental skills.
- Skilled at defusing high-stress situations and facilitating resolution to technical problems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with our clients’ in-person
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with related hardware components