The qualified employee for this position must posses a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements. Perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection, build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft.
Perform complex and critical maintenance on aircraft mechanical, structural, power plant, interior or avionics systems of type aircraft.
- Disassembly, cleaning and inspection of mechanical, electrical or interior systems and components.
- In a timely and professional manor complete all paperwork related to tasks performed with detailed documentation I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Responsible for safe and standard maintenance practices associated with FAA repair station.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional work area.
- Assists Tech III's & IV's or Department Manager as required or requested.
- Has fulfilled and is competent in all essential duties and responsibilities of a Tech I
- Other responsibilities and/or tasks that may occasionally be delegated to the employee by their supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to perform basic and complex maintenance tasks.
- Understanding of FAR's and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
- In addition maintains all the required knowledge, skills and abilities of Tech I
- High School Diploma
- Licensed Airframe and Power plant Technician.
- Minimum of 1 years prior experience
- Must have complete set of own tools in order to perform the required maintenance of aircraft.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested.