Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Experience in Manufacturing is NOT required and not preferred. Previous successful placements have been candidates that have worked in the grocery and food industry. Hard working, dedicated associates will be hired!
You will prepare sets-up and assemble components needed for production, visually inspect components for defects, and operate and troubleshoot equipment issues while strictly following all regulations and requirements including cGMP's, OSHA and ISO regulations.
• Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency to complete production schedule on time.
• Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
• Accurately and timely completes all required reporting functions.
• Uses computer based documentation system to find, view and print specifications and procedures.
• Disposes of scrap/rejected material in appropriate manner and according to safety regulations.
• Clean and assemble equipment while following safety procedures and practices and maintaining a clean orderly work environment.
• Disposes of hazardous materials appropriately, operates machinery and interacts with computer controlled equipment and processes.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• A High School Diploma or GED is required .
• A minimum of 3 months experience in operations/manufacturing environment (prefer a regulated industry).
• Must have basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• The ability to read and write in English is required.
• Knowledge and experience with GMP/ISO regulations is preferred.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting of equipment is required.
• Physical work condition demands for the position include standing, bending and stooping -some lifting not to exceed 30 pounds.
• Manual dexterity for manipulating parts and repetitive motions is required.
• Ability to work a varying schedule of 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts is required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A195.
Manufacturing Machine Operator