Please note that this is a 12-18 months contract position.
1st Shift: 6 am to 2:30 pm
The client is looking for people to do repetitive-type manufacturing. There won’t be warehouse activities and there will be very few computer-based tasks. Candidates with manufacturing experience are preferred and not so much warehouse type background.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced, high-throughput, leading-edge manufacturing facility, producing products used world-wide for ensuring quality and compliance in such areas as: consumer products, pharmaceuticals, drug testing, environmental monitoring, Homeland Security, forensics, and others. The client is seeking energetic, motivated individuals with demonstrated skills in quality, teamwork and communication.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 0-1 year manufacturing experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to follow complex instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Capability to adapt to changing priorities
- Skills in multi-tasking, planning and organizing workload
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Talent for establishing and maintaining positive work relationships
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to see and work with small objects
- Ability to handle small volumes of chemicals and solvents
- Experience in inventory management is a plus
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A317.
Production Machine Operator