AAA Light Service/Battery Driver
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and providing exceptional experiences for those you service? Wonderful; this is the career for you!
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization with offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. AAA has more than 11,000 employees in 21 states; we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. Our membership is constantly growing; we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
- Ability to interact with tact and courtesy and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Basic sales ability – increase customer understanding and desire for needed and available automotive products and services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic automotive diagnosis and repair.
- Knowledge of geographical area and ability to read street maps.
- Team work – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive morale.
Specific to Light Service/Battery Technician: Providing light service, road-side ‘first aid’ to member vehicles including but not limited to: battery service, testing, sales, and installation; tire changes, lockout services, jump-starts, and fuel delivery.
- Qualified candidates will have strong customer service background and sales ability.
- Be able to meet/exceed battery and service sales expectations.
- Be able to meet/exceed battery testing/VIN scanning expectations.
- Be able to perform all service calls according to fleet safety protocols to avoid damages to vehicles or injury.
- Be able to operate all company vehicles in a safe and lawful manner at all time.
- Be able to meet/perform physical demands of the job.
- Valid Class E Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Any combination of education/experience that support competencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education diploma.
- Prefer 1 year of Auto Trade School or other formalized training or vocational training in Automotive Technology.
Compensation: $13 an hr. plus Substantial Bonuses/Incentives/OT
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
- Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable urine analysis drug test result, background check and MVR check.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it’s easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)