The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) invites applications for a full-time faculty position at the assistant or associate professor level.
Join a rapidly growing academic psychiatry department and a rich group practice in Southeastern Wisconsin with a multi-disciplinary team which includes academic psychiatrists, nurses, nurse practitioners, social work, psychologists, and other ancillary staff. This opportunity involves providing outpatient psychiatric care in a variety of settings within our community division while maintaining academic involvement and a faculty appointment.
- Board Certified or actively seeking Board Certification in Psychiatry
- Eligible for medical licensure in Wisconsin
- Interest in pursuing a career in academics to include teaching and research
- Join a family-friendly department with a highly collegial work environment which offers great quality of life
- Take advantage of opportunities regularly provided to teach and/or research diverse patient populations of interest
- Additional opportunities exist for those interested in inpatient consultations and/or addiction
- Strong referral system with an already established patient base
- Psychiatric pharmacist on-site
- System-wide integrated Epic EMR system