Banner University Medical Center Phoenix
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix seeking full-time transplant pulmonologists to expand our transplant pulmonologist team. Focusing on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing leading edge treatment.
Essential functions include:
- Manage wait list individuals
- Round on the inpatient transplant service
- Mentor our pulmonary fellows as they rotate though the transplant service.
- Supervise midlevel practitioners and coordinators in the care of transplant patients
- Perform bronchoscopy both surveillance biopsies and airway exams on transplant patients
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Strong clinical team building and interpersonal relationship skills
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Experience/Training in Transplant Pulmonary with 3 years plus experience
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)